Sunday, October 18, 2009

If you need something lighthearted

(credits to yahui for these videos again)



Need I say more? :D
CUTE!! I'll make my baby do that in the future! HAHA.



why the wedding ring is worn on the fourth finger

:O try it!




Who says men can't multitask?

HAHAHAHA! I don't know why but I THINK I've seen this before?



Funny photobooth pranks by jay leno

This one's from Ivan some time ago AND I'M STILL LAUGHING AT ALL THE PHOTOBOOTH PRANKS HAHA (Y) Just watch everything!




Photobooth prank

another one I just found HAHA.



and another one!! HAHAHAHAH





sorry about the STILL unedited picnic post.

I realised I haven't uploaded pictures from my birthday, last day of promos and steph's birthday OOPS. and my birthday was... 4 plus months ago. Aite I'll upload yesterday's photos asap!

No comments: